I love making soup!
My favourites are Mexican Black Bean or Tomato & Lentil. Both a relatively simple to make but are perfectly satisfying. A good soup usually contains a mix of ingredients blended together to create the perfect taste.
Social soup is a simple recipe for social networking. To make it work you should target the right audience – one that you know will like the taste!
For b2b companies I would look at LinkedIn or Google+ first whereas consumer-focused companies may find Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest more successful. Twitter can be used for either but be aware the lifecycle of a post is a lot shorter so you need to invest a little more time!
- A pinch of promotion
- A spoonful of images
- A handful of blog posts
- A scattering of other articles
- A teaspoon of videos (to taste)
You can vary options based on your store cupboard ingredients.
Recipe (very simple!)
- Blend the ingredients together in a plan (rather than a pan…)
- Keep the heat constant (post consistently but it doesn’t have to be every day)
- Taste test regularly – adjust ingredient levels to taste!
Image Credit tiramisustudio by FreeDigitalPhotos.net